Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Babs Streisand (inset) and her eco-frendly ocean-side mansion.


Thank Gaia we have sumwon like Barbra Strysand on our side! A) she's rilly smart B) she makes a good kase for inny fite aginst stoopid peeple like George Bush. C) she rilly nos wot shee's talking about wenever she talks about sumthing. Take for example her latest dia-tribe aginst George Bush. She wrrites: "Over the last 5 years, Bush's leadership has resembled that of a dictatorship. The arrogance of this C student who maligns his opponents’ crediblity by calling them flip floppers, is the biggest flip flopper himself!" Notise how she klevverly mocks George Bush's C-averige grade point averige! Do yoo no wyy she duz that? Becuz SHE CAN! SHE, ladees an d gentelmen, is the very defeanishun of SMART!! Now I dunno whare she wint to Kollege, but I'm shure she has a Masters Degree or sumthing or at leest wint to Stanford or Kolumbia. All of us are much smarter than those dumm neo-con Hitlers. So wot if Bush haz an MBA from harvird! His dad prolly took tha test for him 2 git in. Here is more from the grate mind that is Babs strysand: "When debating Al Gore during the 2000 presidential elections, Bush spoke against nation building, yet went into Irag a year later to national build " I don't evin no where Irag is (and I googled it but nothing came up accept Barbra's website adn Google asking me, "Did you mean Iraq?".) But I no it must have oil becuz Bush invadid it - and becuz Barbra said so. And yoo can bet that Bush is still national building. "Now, more than four years after the worst attack on American soil, Bush and his adminstration have yet to capture Osama bin Laden, the person responsible for 9/11." Babs kares more about the war on terror than this adminstration. But doesn't that goe without saying? Bush shuld have caught OBL by now - Babs would have. She caught that Ryan O'Neal charakter in "What's Up Doc" and it only took her an our and a haff. I wonce had a friend who werked at a concert for Babs. It clearly states in her ryder "no I Kontact at inny time from the pee-ons!" He had the nerrv to look her in the eye for a full second. She had him fired. So wot if he had a new wife and baby to support?! You kin bet that Babs wuld have caught Osama by now and without wiretapping any AL Kiiida members or violating their rites!! I just wanted to say Thank U Barbra. You arr a troo patriot and so incridiblee brave for speeking out aginst this dictatoshp we call the "Bush Adminstration" and his illegal national building in Irag.

2 Comments:

Blogger RR said...

I'm not criticizing - I'm totally agreeing with you. They risk being put in Guantanamo Bay or one of Bush's other concentration camps every time they open their mouths or fly off to London in their Gulfstream IV's to to talk about the evil U.S.A. on the BBC. My blog is a tribute to their bravery and intelligence.

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rr

I was on my hands and knees, tears in my eyes, I was laughing so hard!

I love your blog; keep 'em coming!

Catfish

3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home