Friday, March 10, 2006

The SS Used German Shepherds, but Gene Simmons Prefers Rottweillers

Shock-rocker Gene Simmons showed his anti-French Poodle bias by saying, "If I go through a neighborhood, I don`t want a little French poodle," Displaying his xenophobic neo-Nazi tendencies he added,"I think the world has become a bad neighborhood. "It`s good to have a Rottweiler in office. I strongly support him,"(meaning President Bush.)

When interviewed on CNN's "Anderson Cooper 360" Anderson asked, "More and more celebrities speaking out about the war. Gene, is that their place? How do you feel about it all?" Simmons replied, "Well, I think celebrities are wonderful, and I think you should always take the political point of view of somebody who lives in Malibu seriously." Do I detect a note of sarcasm directed toward our pal Babs Streisand? Well, Gene, maybe real celebrity heroes like Babs Streisand, Joan Baez and Peter Yarrow think there's nothing wrong with French Poodles. At least they know how to roll over, lie down or play dead if they're attacked - and we all know that's the peaceful solution to all the problems of the world.

7 Comments:

Blogger camojack said...

I think they're claiming to have a Rotweiler in the Vatican now, too...

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I went to look up what you said Gene Simmons said, and I don't recall him saying anything in support of Bush, as you seem to be claiming. I read it and it seemed perfectly clear that he said that he was forced to carry a rottweiler because the Shrub has made this world of ours a dangerous place, and now everyone hates us. Because of his illegal and unjust war of Genocide in Iran. Why don't you quit shilling for Bush and quit slanting the commentary of people like Gene to fit your viewpoint?

Aside from that, your pictures of Tim McGraw was dreamy…

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoops, I don't mean literaly CARRY a Rotweiler. I mean HAVE a Rotweiler.

5:40 PM  
Blogger RR said...

Shilling for Bush? Please! I'm on your side! Plus where he is being facetious I honestly do think you should always take the political point of view of somebody who lives in Malibu or anywhere near Hollywood seriously -my entire blog is dedicated to that edict. Do you think they got those Oscar gift bags by just looking pretty and playing dress up for a living? No. They are much smarter and more worldly than us and we should always listen with both ears to what they have to say.

4:52 PM  
Blogger RR said...

By the way - I think that transcript has moved so try this link:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,186588,00.html

Gene Simmons addresses his Rottweiler comments here.

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I know is that I went back and re-read what you wrote.

You said: "I strongly support him,"(meaning President Bush.)"

Ergo, ie, quid pro quo, you are shilling for Bush. Your pathetic attempt at spin control in your follow on comments are easily dismissed by me.

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your use of Faux news, or as I like to call it, "Pox" news, have outed you as a Shrub supporter.

Do you have anymore pictures of Tim McGraw?

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home