Friday, March 24, 2006

"Call Me Insane, but George Bush did 9/11." Says Actor Charlie Sheen.

Like his famous father, the "Two and a Half Men” star won’t be duped by whatever the Bush administration uses to put forth their wacky agenda-driven propaganda – particularly when it pertains to the big 9/11 lie, "I was up early and we were gonna do a pre-shoot on Spin City, the show I used to do, I was watching the news and the north tower was burning. I saw the south tower hit live, that famous wide shot where it disappears behind the building and then we see the tremendous fireball," says the actor best known for frequenting prostitutes and beating his ex-wives and girlfriends.
"There was a feeling, it just didn't look any commercial jetliner I've flown on any time in my life,” Like most movie-star families who care about energy conservation, the Sheen family only flies commercial. All of the Sheens have engineering degrees and pilot licenses and are experts on how a Boeing 767 is able to maneuver in the air - particularly when the pilot's goal is to kill everyone aboard. "Show us this incredible maneuvering, just show it to us. Just show us how this particular plane pulled off these maneuvers. 270 degree turn at 500 miles and hour descending 7,000 feet in two and a half minutes, skimming across treetops the last 500 meters." He said, addressing the many treetops that were skimmed before slamming into the South Tower of the World Trade Center.
“…later on that day I said to my brother 'call me insane, but did it sorta look like those buildings came down in a controlled demolition'?” Despite multiple witness accounts and the 125 people who died in the Pentagon and their loved ones and co-workers, the 64 who died on the plane that hit the Pentagon (flight 77,) as well as the phone calls made from flight 77 from the plane, Sheen also questioned whether a plane actually hit the Pentagon.
"It is up to us to reveal the truth. It is up to us because we owe it to the families, we owe it to the victims. We owe it to everybody's life who was drastically altered, horrifically that day and forever. We owe it to them to uncover what happened. Now if you’ll excuse me I have a date with a hooker. She’s going to let me beat her with a bag of oranges." We believe you Charlie just as you believe in the little bugs that crawl all over your bedroom walls and body after a regular night out with the gang!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"…later on that day I said to my brother 'call me insane..."

OK, you're insane. Happy now?

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home