Monday, May 08, 2006

di-'sId-er ?

My right wing "friend", (after all, how can you really have a right wing friend when you know they're going to turn you in at any given moment for the weed you're growing in your attic and selling to the middle school kids near your house?) claims that "decider" is a word and Bush used it correctly. When I pressed her for a source she claims it was something called a "Dictionary". It apparently contains meanings of all kinds of words and it's laid out alphabetically. She said that it's better than spell-check because it's the source for the people who program spell-check, although I have a hard time taking her word for it given that she voted for George Bush. Plus, I've only just heard of this book so the question lies, who actually wrote it? Was it some right wing Bush apologist who inserted that word in there to make him look good? Why doesn't Babs Streisand know about this book if it exists legitimately? Sounds to me like yet another fixing of facts from the culture of corruption.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Port", for you nauticaly illiterates out there, is the sea-fareing way of saying that wretched word "left".

Right = Right.

Port = "left".

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would just like to say, that as a right wing person, I have decided that I will no longer turn "left" whiile driving my SUV on my city streets.

I now will only turn right, or "port".

I have successfuly trained my girlfriend in this new rule.

5:50 PM  
Blogger RR said...

And I will drive starboard to make up for your only driving port.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home