Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The Other Gyllenhaal - the girl - is Pregnant and Engaged!

Whats-her-name Gyllenhaal - the sister of "Brokeback Mountain" star Jake Gyllenhaal, famous for the line, "I wish I knew how to quit you!" just got engaged! Gyllenhaal is cast in Oliver Stone's upcoming 9/11 film "World Trade Center" and believes that the United States deserved the attack yet feels, "a bunch of grief for the little Eichmanns and their Nazi families who died in the catastrophe." Like Jane Fonda and most actors Ms. Gyllenhaal continues to live, work and make scads of money in the U.S. because, despite the danger of being put in a concentration camp by Fuhrer Bush, "Where else can I say whatever I want without having my genitals mutilated or make truckloads of money playing dress up for a living? Do you know how much French movies pay - or should I say, don't pay?! Why don't you ask Molly Ringwald. She only did movies there because she was washed up here."

So who is the lucky guy? That guy in that movie with Jodie Foster - the one about the plane where you're not sure if she really has a daughter or if her daughter is missing. He was also in the movies, "Garden State" and "Jarhead". If you did happen to see those movies, he was the creepy guy. I did not see those movies, but I hear he usually gets cast as the creepy guy in movies so I'm guessing. He's kind of like a cross between Ed Norton and Gary Sinise. Anyway so ... they're pregnant! AND getting married! Apparantly Scientologists aren't the only ones who can find love and get pregnant in Hollywood!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad someone's speaking truth to power here. If America hadn't built such tall buildings, they wouldn't have obstructed the flight path of those airplanes, and none of this would have happened, and if America would see the bloody truth behind the Learned Elders of Zion, our Muslim friends wouldn't be so angry.

8:27 AM  
Blogger RR said...

I totally agree! America's arrogance = it deserves to be attacked,even though we all know (as per Charlie Sheen,) that Bush did 9/11. So people would vote for him in 2004.

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home