Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Fat Joe Speaks to Progressive Bitches and Hos


Feminist stomachs jumped in anticipation when they heard that Fat Joe was going to speak at the Campus Progress National Student Conference in Washington on July 12th. While chain-walletted ladies with buzz cut tops and full armpits swooned in their Birkenstocks, Fat Joe greeted his audience, “Yo bitches! Where my real niggaz at?” The crowd went crazy. When asked how he felt about women in hip-hop the progressive rapper replied, I think they're bitches and hos."
One attendee of the conference responded to Fat Joe's appearance this way, "He's like the smartest person I've like ever seen speak at the conference. And, like he totally influences young people like us. He's like even smarter than Kanye West. Really. And Kanye cares about this country, too. They like both totally do. He also said like people shouldn't vote for Bush anymore and he's totally right."
Said Campus Progress organizer and blogger David H., "I'm fairly confident that Bush won't win the next election. We're using our smartest most progressive voices such as Fat Joe to relay that message to the people. And by the way, he's just stating the obvious; Women are mostly bitches and hos. I ought to know. I've dated like two of them - well, if you count that girl I kissed on a dare once at camp when I was twelve."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home