Monday, October 30, 2006

Rosie O'Donnel Doesn't Mind Being Token Hermapradite on ABC's "The View"

When asked if Rosie O'Donnel minded being Barbwa Walters token Hermaphradite on ABC's, "The View" the 343lb star simply said, "No." and added, "They already have a cute, well-informed girl; Elizabeth. Mmmmm and she smells mighty good - it's her hair, mostly. I love clutching her hand when I have the opportunity, and the fire in her eyes when she presents facts or defends human life. She's firey AND feminine - just my type. Except that I'm married, of course, to a lovely woman. But it's nice... being near Elizabeth. Smelling her. So, no, I love having a penis and I don't mind that Barbara exploits that."
We sure don't mind either, Rosie!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can bruit about that I agree with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is stationary a question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with issue of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=conver tx to dvd 3.0.0.7 ?
I noticed the axiom you have in the offing not used. Or you functioning the dark methods of helping of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home